Campaign Finance$20,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of US Geothermal
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3709 Geothermal Production Expansion Act H.R.4072 American Manufacturing Efficiency and Retraining Investment Collaboration Achievement Works Act S.1149 Geothermal Production Expansion Act of 2011 H.R.2776 Geothermal Production Expansion Act of 2011 S.3993 Geothermal Production Expansion Act of 2010 H.R.5612 Geothermal Energy Investment Act of 2010 S.3788 Geothermal Energy Investment Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Geothermal" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Geothermal
- Toggle 11 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA AVAILABILITY OF REPORT TO CONGRESS ON CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS AND GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION WASTE; ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS 1988
- Toggle 2 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Source Specific Federal Implementation Plan for Navajo Generating Station; Navajo Nation 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Expanding the Comparable Fuel Exclusion under RCRA 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired Steam Generators for Which Construction is Commenced After August 17, 1971; Standards of Performance for Electric Utility Steam Generating Units for Which Construction is Commenced After September 18, 1978; Standards of Performance for Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Units; Reconsideration and Amendments 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Point Source Category 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Source specific Federal Implementation Plan for Four Corners Power Plant; Navajo Nation; proposed rule. 2006
- Toggle 1 FAR Information Collection Notices Published in 2008 and 2009 2009