US Dept of the Interior
The United States Department of the Interior (DOI) is the United States federal executive department of the U.S. government responsible for the management and conservation of most federal land and natural resources, and the administration of programs relating to Native Americans, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, territorial affairs, and to insular areas of the United States.
Campaign Finance$104,517 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 245 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Dept of the Interior" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US Dept of the Interior
- Toggle 1 DOE Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Mountaineer Commercial Scale Carbon Capture and Storage Project, Mason County, WV 2011
- Toggle 1 ArborGen Inc.; Availability of Petition, Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Freeze Tolerant Eucalyptus Lines, and Notice of Virtual Public Meetings 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Delisting of Eastern DPS of Steller Sea Lions 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Revisions of Boundaries for the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve; Intent to Prepare Draft Environmental Impact Statement; Scoping Meetings 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Dept of the Interior
- Toggle 14 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 9 FWS Migratory Bird Hunting Regulations for the 2011-12 Season 2011
- Toggle 8 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 7 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 7 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 6 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 6 NOAA Comprehensive Annual catch limit (ACL) for the U.S. Caribbean 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA USEPA/USFWS Endangered Species Consultation: Rozol 2011