Campaign Finance$43,723 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of US Bank
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount US Bank $1,987,004
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1081 Consumers Payment System Protection Act S.575 Debit Interchange Fee Study Act of 2011 H.R.1223 GSE Credit Risk Equitable Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.3224 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the new markets tax credit through 2016, and for other purposes. H.R.4014 To amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act with respect to information provided to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection. S.996 New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2011 H.R.2309 Postal Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2655 New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2011 H.R.4367 To amend the Electronic Fund Transfer Act to limit the fee disclosure requirement for an automatic teller machine to the screen of that machine. S.1625 Postal Reform Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Bank" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US Bank
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Integrated Mortgage Disclosures under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Bank
- Toggle 7 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 5 OCC Supervisory Guidance on Deposit-Related Consumer Credit Products 2011
- Toggle 4 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 4 ACF Temporary Assistance to Needy Families: Assistance and Electronic Benefit Transfer Transactions; Request for Public Comment 2012
- Toggle 4 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Private Education Loans and Private Educational Lenders 2011
- Toggle 3 Annual Notice of Findings on Resubmitted Petitions for Foreign Species; Annual Description of Progress on Listing Actions 2012
- Toggle 3 CFPB Request for comment on Payday Lending Hearing Transcript 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB Electronic Fund Transfers (Regulation E) 2012
- Toggle 2 FINCEN Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (“CISADA”) Reporting Requirements Under Section 104(e) 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011