Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of US Airways
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount US Airways $3,438,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.36 Abolishing Aviation Barriers Act of 2009 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.1941 H.R.624 Airline Passenger Bill of Rights Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.272 Derivatives Trading Integrity Act of 2009 H.R.967 S.213 Airline Passenger Bill of Rights Act of 2009 H.R.1586 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 248 dockets; Submitted to 31 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Airways" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for US Airways
- Toggle 8 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
- Toggle 7 DOT 2009 U.S.-Brazil Combination Frequency Proceedings 2009
- Toggle 5 DOT United Air Lines, Inc. and US Airways, Inc. - Temporary U.S.-Brazil Frequency Reallocation 2010
- Toggle 4 DOT US Airways, Inc. - Exemption - Various U.S.-Mexico Routes 2009
- Toggle 4 DOT US Airways, Inc. - Exemption - Charlotte, North Carolina-Puerto Vallarta, Mexico/San Jose del Cabo, Mexico 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT US Airways, Inc., TACA International Airlines, S.A., Lineas Aereas Costarricenses, S.A. and Trans American Airlines, S.A. d/b/a TACA Peru - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - U.S.-Central America/Peru Blanket Codesharing 2009
- Toggle 3 DOT US Airways, Inc. and Turkish Airlines (Turk Hava Yollari, A.O.) - Statements of Authorization - U.S.-Turkey and Beyond Codesharing 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT US Airways, Inc. - Exemption - United States-Various African Points 2010
- Toggle 2 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 2 DOT US Airways, Inc. and Eva Airways Corporation - Statement of Authorization - United States-Taiwan 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Airways
- Toggle 98 FAA Petition for Waiver of the Terms of the Order Limiting Scheduled Operations at LaGuardia Airport 2010
- Toggle 63 DOT Notice of Order Soliciting Community Proposals 2010
- Toggle 52 DOT Notice of Order Soliciting Community Proposals 2009
- Toggle 29 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 26 DOT Enhancing Airline Passenger Protections 2010
- Toggle 21 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
- Toggle 17 DOT 2009 U.S.-Brazil Combination Frequency Proceedings 2009
- Toggle 11 DOT 2010 U.S.-Haneda Combination Services Allocation Proceedings 2010
- Toggle 8 DOT Delta Air Lines, Inc. - Frequency Allocation - Detroit-Sao Paulo, Brazil 2010
- Toggle 8 DOT United Air Lines, Inc. and US Airways, Inc. - Temporary U.S.-Brazil Frequency Reallocation 2010
Advisory Committees6 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.