Campaign Finance$3,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of US Action
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount US Action $48,349
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
RegulationsMentioned in 70 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "US Action" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for US Action
- Toggle 3 EIB Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Privacy Act Proposed Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 3 EIB Agency Information Collection Activities: Final Collection; Comment Request Form EIB 11-08 Application for Global Express Revolving Line of Credit 2011
- Toggle 3 EIB Agency Information Collection - EIB 92-51 Application for Special Buyer Credit Limit (SBCL) Multi-Buyer Credit Insurance Policy 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million that will be used to support the export of commercial aircaft to Ireland - AP086953 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Petition Requesting Ban on Use and Production of Atrazine 2011
- Toggle 1 EIB Information Collection Activities - Letter of Interest Application (EIB 95-09) 2011
- Toggle 1 USJC Hearings of the Judicial Conference Advisory Committees: Rules of Appellate, Bankruptcy, Civil, and Criminal Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million that will be used to support the export of semi-conductor manufacturing equipment to Germany - AP086105 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB The Export Import Bank has received an application for a long term loan or financial guarantee to support the export of US aircraft to Russia - AP087414 2012