Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Upstream Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Prudential Financial $60,000 Conservation Trust Fund of Puerto Rico $60,000 Lundbeck Inc $60,000 Millennium/Takeda Oncology Co $60,000 SureFire LLC $60,000 Wilson Electronics $60,000 CORE Construction $40,000 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University $40,000 Grand Canyon University $30,000 Arizona Alzheimer's Research Consortium $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Government Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.1944 (Unknown) H.R.3371 Airline Safety and Pilot Training Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4868 Housing Preservation and Tenant Protection Act of 2010 H.R.5072 FHA Reform Act of 2010 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.6334 American Community Investment Reform Act of 2010 S.2832 Lifetime Income Disclosure Act S.3607 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2011