Campaign Finance$1,385,471 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Univision Communications
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Univision Communications $2,855,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.848 Performance Rights Act H.CON.RES.49 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 S.379 Performance Rights Act S.CON.RES.14 H.R.3101 Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.848 To require the Forest Service to accommodate, to the extent consistent with the management objectives and limitations applicable to the National Forest System lands at issue, individuals with mobility disabilities who need to use a power-driven mobility d S.14 Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 51 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Univision Communications" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Univision Communications
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Univision Communications
- Toggle 14 EPA Formaldehyde Emissions from Pressed Wood Products 2008
- Toggle 3 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 3 USCIS Adjustment of the Immigration Benefit Application/ Petition and Biometric Fee Schedule 2006
- Toggle 2 FCC Advanced Television Systems and Their Impact Upon the Existing Television Broadcast Service; SeventhFurther Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2006
- Toggle 2 FAA Luis Munoz Marin International Airport -Preliminary Application for the Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 1 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Grants 2007
- Toggle 1 NTIA The Household Eligibility and Application Process of the Coupon Program for Individuals Residing in Nursing Homes and Households that Utilize Post Office Boxes: Waiver 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Water Act Class II: Proposed Administrative Penalty Assessment and Opportunity to Comment Regarding QWEST Communication, International, Inc. et al. 2005
- Toggle 1 FDA Public Disclosure Materials for Emergency Research Studies Conducted under 21 CFR 50.24 1995
- Toggle 1 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
Advisory Committees4 people on 4 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Univision Communications" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Corporation for National and Community Service 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Small Business Administration 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Office of the United States Trade Representative 1 person on 1 committee