University of Maryland/Baltimore
Campaign Finance$75,543 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of University of Maryland/Baltimore
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5631 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5672 Science, State, Justice, Commerce, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.3708 Department of Education Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.609 College Access and Opportunity Act of 2005 H.R.5122 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 H.R.5384 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5427 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5441 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5674 Protection Against Transmission of HIV for Women and Youth Act of 2006 S.2793 Pharmaceutical Technology and Education Enhancement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 124 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "University of Maryland/Baltimore" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for University of Maryland/Baltimore
- Toggle 1 ED Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2008
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 ETA Senior Community Service Employment Program; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Additional Indicator on Volunteer Work 2010
- Toggle 1 Reform of Federal Policies Relating to Grants and Cooperative Agreements; Cost Principles and Administrative Requirements (including Single Audit Act) 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed Rules Governing Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act 2010
- Toggle 1 DARS Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; Export-Controlled Items (DFARS Case 2004-D010) 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for University of Maryland/Baltimore
- Toggle 14 FDA Public Disclosure Materials for Emergency Research Studies Conducted under 21 CFR 50.24 1995
- Toggle 9 NHTSA Notice of Establishment of an Advisory Committee 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA Review of the NAAQS for Ozone - Regulatory Impact Analysis 2007
- Toggle 4 EPA Gulf of Mexico Regional Ecosystem Restoration Strategy (Preliminary) 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Information on GHG emissions associated with bioenergy and other biogenic sources 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of the Secondary National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Oxides of Nitrogen and Oxides of Sulfur 2007
Advisory Committees102 people on 65 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "University of Maryland/Baltimore" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 71 people on 38 committees
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 17 people on 12 committees
- Toggle National Endowment for the Humanities 5 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 4 committees
- Toggle Department of Veterans Affairs 3 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Justice 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee