University of California/Irvine
Campaign Finance$63,563 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 63 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "University of California/Irvine" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for University of California/Irvine
- Toggle 1 FDA Dermatologic and Ophthalmic Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Refrain From Approving Any ANDA Referencing Delalutin as a Reference Listed Drug Because the Objective Intended Use of Such Drug Would Infringe Upon KV's Exclusivity 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Listing 40 Species on Molokai, Lanai, and Maui as Endangered and Designating Critical Habitat on Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and Kahoolawe for 135 Species 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Study on the Use of Cell Phones On Board Aircraft 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request for an Advisory Opinion With Respect to the use of two Investigational Drugs Under a Single Investigational New Drug (IND) Application-CLOSED 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for University of California/Irvine
- Toggle 15 FDA Investigate Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Product Safety for Use With Pediatric Patients 2012
- Toggle 6 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 6 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 4 FWS Revise the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife for the Gray Wolf ( Canis lupus ) in the Eastern United States 2011
- Toggle 4 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Request for an Advisory Opinion With Respect to the use of two Investigational Drugs Under a Single Investigational New Drug (IND) Application-CLOSED 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 2 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
Advisory Committees69 people on 34 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "University of California/Irvine" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 58 people on 25 committees
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 6 people on 6 committees
- Toggle Department of Energy 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Humanities 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee