University of Arkansas/Fayetteville
Campaign Finance$5,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of University of Arkansas/Fayetteville
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount University of Arkansas/Fayetteville $60,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 70 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "University of Arkansas/Fayetteville" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for University of Arkansas/Fayetteville
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for University of Arkansas/Fayetteville
- Toggle 20 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 17 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) 2005
- Toggle 4 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 4 NSF Recently Posted NSF Rules and Notices. 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants From the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry 2002
- Toggle 3 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 2 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Advisory Committee, Workshops, and Conferences Notices Various Meetings Notices (eg., Task Force Meeting, etc.) 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Receipt of a Request for a Clean Air Act Waiver to Increase the Allowable Ethanol Content of Gasoline to 15 Percent 2009
Advisory Committees17 people on 12 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "University of Arkansas/Fayetteville" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Endowment for the Humanities 9 people on 1 committee
- Toggle National Science Foundation 5 people on 8 committees
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee