University of Alabama/Huntsville
Campaign Finance$21,438 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "University of Alabama/Huntsville" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for University of Alabama/Huntsville
- Toggle 13 EPA Proposed Endangerment Finding for Greenhouse Gases under the Clean Air Act (CAA) 2009
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Systems Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 FWS Spikedace and Loach Minnow 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA TX110 Texas Revisions to 30 TAC Chapter 116, RE: Best Available Control Texhnology (BACT) in Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permitting, Texas Rule Project No. 2010-005-116-PR, submitted to EPA July 16, 2010 (TX-298, 6-77) 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS Revised Critical Habitat for the Pacific Coast Population of the Western Snowy Plover (Charadrius alexandrinus nivosus) 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS Critical Habitat for the Polar Bear 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration/Title V Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA A Framework for Categorizing the relative Vulnerability of Threatened and Endangered Species to Climate Change 2009
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "University of Alabama/Huntsville" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 2 people on 2 committees