United Surgical Partners International
United Surgical Partners International (USPI) was founded in 1998, and is one of the prominent leaders in ambulatory surgery and short-stay medicine. 6,500 surgeons use USPI's facilities yearly vis-a-vis strategic parternship.
Campaign Finance$371,407 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Surgical Partners International
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 S.1173 Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2011 H.R.362 Rural Hospital Assistance Act of 2009 H.R.1159 To repeal certain provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act relating to the limitation on the Medicare exception to the prohibition on certain physician referrals for hospitals and to transparency reports and reporting of physician owne H.R.1186 To repeal changes made by health care reform laws to the Medicare exception to the prohibition on certain physician referrals for hospitals. H.R.2049 Ambulatory Surgical Center Access Act of 2009 H.R.2108 Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2011 H.R.1823 Ambulatory Surgical Center Medicare Payment Modernization Act of 2007 H.R.3162 Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Surgical Partners International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Surgical Partners International
- Toggle 3 CY 2014 Hospital Outpatient PPS Policy Changes and Payment Rates, and CY 2014 Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System Policy Changes and Payment Rates CMS-1601-P 2013
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment; Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment; Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program; Physician Self-Referral; and Provider Agreement Regulations on Patient Notification Requirements 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates (PART OF CMS-1506-P) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Part II - Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction CMS-3267-P 2013
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2013 Rates; Hospitals’ Resident Caps for Graduate Medical Education Payment Purposes; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers and for Ambulatory Surgical Centers 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Premerger notification waiting periods; early terminations 2007
- Toggle 1 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient PPS and CY 2007 Rates; Proposed CY 2007 Update to the ASC Covered Procedures List; and Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 (CMS–10500) Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery Experience of Care Survey 2013
- Toggle 1 IRS User Fees Relating to Enrollment and Preparer Tax Identification Numbers 2010