United Student Aid Funds
United Student Aid Funds or USA Funds is a nonprofit corporation that works to enhance postsecondary-education preparedness, access and success by providing and supporting financial and other valued services. USA Funds links colleges, universities, proprietary schools, private lenders, students and parents to promote financial access to higher learning.
Campaign Finance$6,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Student Aid Funds
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount United Student Aid Funds $1,720,989
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3221 Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.890 Student Loan Sunshine Act S.1642 Higher Education Amendments of 2007 H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 H.R.5715 Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 H.R.2669 College Cost Reduction Act of 2007 H.R.6889 (Unknown) H.R.7072 (Unknown) S.1762 Higher Education Access Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Student Aid Funds" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Student Aid Funds
- Toggle 3 USC Proposed Amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure 2013
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Private Education Loans and Private Educational Lenders 2011
- Toggle 2 ED Guaranty Agency Financial Report 2013
- Toggle 1 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 1 CFPB Debt Collection (Regulation F) 2013
- Toggle 1 ED Application and approval process for new programs 2011
- Toggle 1 USC Proposed Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 2013