United Student Aid Funds
United Student Aid Funds or USA Funds is a nonprofit corporation that works to enhance postsecondary-education preparedness, access and success by providing and supporting financial and other valued services. USA Funds links colleges, universities, proprietary schools, private lenders, students and parents to promote financial access to higher learning.
Campaign Finance$6,250 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Student Aid Funds
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount United Student Aid Funds $1,787,281
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3221 Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.890 Student Loan Sunshine Act S.1642 Higher Education Amendments of 2007 H.R.4137 College Opportunity and Affordability Act of 2007 H.R.5715 Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 H.R.2669 College Cost Reduction Act of 2007 H.R.6889 (Unknown) H.R.7072 (Unknown) S.1762 Higher Education Access Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Student Aid Funds" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Student Aid Funds
- Toggle 3 USC Proposed Amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure 2013
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Private Education Loans and Private Educational Lenders 2011
- Toggle 2 ED Guaranty Agency Financial Report 2013
- Toggle 1 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
- Toggle 1 CFPB Debt Collection (Regulation F) 2013
- Toggle 1 ED Application and approval process for new programs 2011
- Toggle 1 USC Proposed Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 2013