United Space Alliance
United Space Alliance (USA) is a spaceflight operations company. USA is a joint venture which was established in August 1995 as a Limited Liability Company (LLC), equally owned by Boeing and Lockheed Martin. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employs approximately 8,800 people in Texas, Florida, Alabama, and the Washington, D.C. area. USA is led by President and Chief Executive Officer Virginia A. Barnes and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Daniel C. Brandenstein.[not verified in body]
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Space Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount United Space Alliance $60,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2847 American Specialty Agriculture Act H.R.3228 Confidential Informant Accountability Act of 2011 S.3729 National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010 S.3729 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1572 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3228 Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Space Alliance" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Space Alliance
- Toggle 1 OFCCP Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations of Contractors and Subcontractors Regarding Protected Veterans 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Digital Wave Corporation - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Application for Special Permits 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Actions on Special Permit Applications 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Actions on Special Permit Applications 2012