United Service Organizations
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$3,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Service Organizations
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat H.R.866 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Service Organizations" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Service Organizations
- Toggle 2 DOD Department of Defense Personnel Security Program 2008
- Toggle 1 NOAA Western Pacific Pelagic Fisheries; Territorial Catch and Effort Limits 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 1 DOD Private Security Contractors Operating in Contingency Operations 2008
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; FAR Case 2012-016; Defense Base Act 2012
- Toggle 1 DOD Identification (ID) Cards for Members of the Uniformed Services, Their Dependents, and Other Eligible Individuals 2009
- Toggle 1 DOD Procedures and Support for Non-Federal Entities Authorized to Operate on Department of Defense (DoD) Installations 2006
- Toggle 1 USCBP Exemptions from Entry Requirements and Report of Arrival Requirements for Certain Department ofDefense Vessels and Aircraft 2012
- Toggle 1 DOD Defense Materiel Disposition 2013
- Toggle 1 DOD Department of Defense (DoD) Preliminary Plan for Retrospective Analysis of Existing Rules 2011