United Motorcoach Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Motorcoach Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount United Motorcoach Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1390 Bus Uniform Standards and Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 S.453 Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.1950 Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.1396 Marcellus Shale On-the-Job Training Act of 2011 H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 S.554 A bill to prohibit the use of Department of Justice funds for the prosecution in Article III courts of the United States of individuals involved in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Motorcoach Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for United Motorcoach Assn
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Trailways Companies Application for Exemption 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Patterns of Safety Violations by Motor Carrier Management 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Motorcoach Assn
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementations Plans; California Air Resources Board – In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Ocean-Going Vessels Clean Fuels Regulation 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Lease, Rental, and Interchange of Vehicles in Interstate Commerce; For-Hire Motor Carriers of Passengers 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA California Air Resources Board In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Yard Trucks and Two-Engine Sweepers Authorization Request 2012
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Trailways Companies Application for Exemption 2012
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Patterns of Safety Violations by Motor Carrier Management 2011
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Commercial Driver's License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse 2011