United Fresh Produce Assn
Campaign Finance$404,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Fresh Produce Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount United Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Assn $3,780,000 United Fresh Produce Assn $1,096,600
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Chemical Industry,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Military Personnel War Zone Toxic Exposure Prevention Act H.R.759 Food and Drug Administration Globalization Act of 2009 H.R.1332 Safe FEAST Act of 2009 H.R.4333 Children's Fruit and Vegetable Act of 2009 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 S.2729 Clean Energy Partnerships Act of 2009 H.R.2419 COMBAT PTSD Act H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.787 Financial and Economic Literacy Improvement Act of 2011 S.3144
RegulationsMentioned in 54 dockets; Submitted to 22 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Fresh Produce Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for United Fresh Produce Assn
- Toggle 4 AMS Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling of Beef, Lamb, Pork, Fish, Perishable Agricultural Commodities, and Peanuts Unknown
- Toggle 3 FDA Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables; Request for Comments and for Scientific Data and Information 2008
- Toggle 2 National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs: Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School, as Required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 2 AMS Amendments to the regulations under the perishables agricultural commodities act to address the impact of post default agreements on trust protection eligibility Unknown
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Modernizing the Labor Certification Process and Enforcement 2008
- Toggle 2 FNS Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Melons 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Tomatoes 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Leafy Greens 2009
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Fresh Produce Assn
- Toggle 20 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 14 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 10 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Tomatoes 2009
- Toggle 8 AMS Proposed Marketing Agreement for Leafy Greens Unknown
- Toggle 8 FDA Preventive Controls for Fresh Produce; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 7 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 6 AMS Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling of Beef, Lamb, Pork, Fish, Perishable Agricultural Commodities, and Peanuts Unknown
- Toggle 6 FDA Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables; Request for Comments and for Scientific Data and Information 2008
- Toggle 6 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Melons 2009
- Toggle 6 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Leafy Greens 2009