United Food & Commercial Workers Union
Campaign Finance$78,132,968 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Food & Commercial Workers Union
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount United Food & Commercial Workers Union $7,420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Food Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.CON.RES.85 H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.2161 Family and Medical Leave Restoration Act H.R.2381 Nurse and Health Care Worker Protection Act of 2009 H.R.2460 Healthy Families Act S.2011 H.R.2892 Homeland Security and and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.4321 CIR ASAP Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act S.CON.RES.13
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Food & Commercial Workers Union" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for United Food & Commercial Workers Union
- Toggle 1 LMSO Labor Organization Annual Financial Reports 2008
- Toggle 1 OSHA Walking and Working Surfaces; Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems) 2007
- Toggle 1 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 ESA Family and Medical Leave Act Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 29 CFR Part 825 2008
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Food & Commercial Workers Union
- Toggle 3 OSHA COST OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA RECORDING AND REPORTING OCCUPATIONAL ILLNESSES AND INJURIES 2006
- Toggle 2 FAR 2008/2009/2010 Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Rules 2008
- Toggle 2 OSHA ERGONOMICS 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA NORTH CAROLINA STATE PLAN 2006
- Toggle 1 AMS Establishment of Negotiated Rulemaking Committee for Changes to Livestock Mandatory Reporting Unknown
- Toggle 1 DOT Policy Statement Regarding Unfair Exclusionary Practices - Statement of Enforcement Policy Regarding Unfair Exclusionary Conduct 1998
- Toggle 1 OSHA OSHA DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM 2006
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Stakeholder Comment on Preliminary National Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Priorities for Fiscal Years 2011-2013 2009
Advisory Committees7 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "United Food & Commercial Workers Union" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Labor 7 people on 1 committee