United Farm Workers
Campaign Finance$100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Farm Workers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2414 AgJOBS Act of 2009 S.1038 AgJOBS Act of 2009 H.R.2885 Legal Workforce Act H.R.371 Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security Act of 2007 S.340 AgJOBS Act of 2007 H.R.2642 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5281 Removal Clarification Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 97 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Farm Workers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for United Farm Workers
- Toggle 159 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Proposed Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 USDA Agriculture Acquisition; Labor Law Violations 2012
- Toggle 1 AMS United States Standards for Livestock and Meat Marketing Claims, Naturally Raised Claim for Livestock and the Meat and Meat Products Derived from Such Livestock 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA COTTON DUST 2006
- Toggle 1 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Modernizing the Labor Certification Process and Enforcement 2008
- Toggle 1 APHIS Importation, Interstate Movement, and Release into the Environment of Certain Genetically Engineered Organisms 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Farm Workers
- Toggle 169 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Proposed Rule 2009
- Toggle 16 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Modernizing the Labor Certification Process and Enforcement 2008
- Toggle 15 APHIS Dow AgroSciences LLC; Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Herbicide Resistant Corn and Soybeans, and Notice of Virtual Public Meetings 2013
- Toggle 11 EPA Azinphos-methyl; Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel or to Amend to Terminate Uses of Certain Pesticide Registrations 2005
- Toggle 6 EPA Pesticides: Agricultural Worker Protection Standard Revisions 2011
- Toggle 5 ICEB Safe-Harbor Procedures for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter 2006
- Toggle 5 EPA Notice of Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations 2002
- Toggle 4 EPA Final Rule on Application of Pesticides to Waters of the United States in Compliance with FIFRA 2003
- Toggle 4 USDA Agriculture Acquisition; Labor Law Violations 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Carbaryl Tolerance Reassessment under FQPA 2007
Advisory Committees2 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "United Farm Workers" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 2 committees
- Toggle Department of Labor 1 person on 1 committee