United Egg Producers
United Egg Producers (UEP) is an agricultural cooperative in the Midwestern United States which represents the interests of regional egg producers.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Egg Producers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3798 Egg Products Inspection Act Amendments of 2012 S.3239 Egg Products Inspection Act Amendments of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Egg Producers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for United Egg Producers
- Toggle 2 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food For Animals 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Necessity of the Use of Food Product Categories in Registration of Food Facilities and Updates to Food Categories as Authorized by the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of the Nutrition and Supplement Facts Labels 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Guidance for Industry: Questions and Answers Regarding the Final Rule, “Prevention of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs During Production, Storage, and Transportation;” Availability 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Egg Producers
- Toggle 9 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 8 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Regulatory Flexibility Act (RFA) Section 610 Review of NPDES Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines Standards for CAFOs 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Food For Animals 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Public Comment on EPA’s National Enforcement Initiatives for Fiscal Years 2014-2016 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Guidance for Industry: Questions and Answers Regarding the Final Rule, “Prevention of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs During Production, Storage, and Transportation;” Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Valuing Improved Water Quality in the Chesapeake Bay Using Stated Preference Methods 2012