United Egg Producers
United Egg Producers (UEP) is an agricultural cooperative in the Midwestern United States which represents the interests of regional egg producers.
Campaign Finance$388,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of United Egg Producers
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3161 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1859 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5504 Improving Nutrition for America's Children Act S.3307 Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 H.R.3798 Egg Products Inspection Act Amendments of 2012 H.R.5384 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 108 dockets; Submitted to 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "United Egg Producers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for United Egg Producers
- Toggle 3 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Prevention of Salmonella Enteritidis in Shell Eggs During Production, Storage, and Transportation 2010
- Toggle 1 APHIS Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Protection Plan; Outreach Activities; Opportunity for Public Comment 2008
- Toggle 1 AMS Notice of April 2010 Meeting of the National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) Unknown
- Toggle 1 AMS National Organic Program (NOP); Proposed Amendment to the National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances (Livestock) Unknown
- Toggle 1 AMS Notice of Meeting of National Organic Standards Board Unknown
- Toggle 1 AMS National Organic Program (NOP); Program Handbook - Instructions for Accredited Certifying Agents and Certified Operations Unknown
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Availability of Correspondence Regarding to the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations 2005
- Toggle 1 APHIS Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza; Voluntary Control Program and Payment of Indemnity 2005
- Toggle 1 FDA Amend the Final Rule on Prevention of Salmonella Enteritis in Shell Eggs During Production, Storage and Transportation 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for United Egg Producers
- Toggle 82 EPA CERCLA/EPCRA Administrative Reporting Exemption for Air Releases of Hazardous Substances from Animal Waste 2007
- Toggle 51 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 47 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) 2005
- Toggle 33 EPA Notice of Availability of Correspondence Regarding to the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitation Guidelines for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations 2005
- Toggle 19 FDA Prohibit False and Misleading Labeling 2003
- Toggle 14 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 14 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 12 FDA Egg Safety Action Plan 2000
- Toggle 10 FDA Revise the Labeling Requirements for Eggs Sold in the United States 2006
- Toggle 8 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Reporting Rule 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "United Egg Producers" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 2 people on 2 committees