Ulman Public Policy & Federal Relations
Campaign Finance$3,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Ulman Public Policy & Federal Relations
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Associated Builders & Contractors $160,000 Wal-Mart Stores $80,000 Retail Industry Leaders Assn $70,000 Progressive Solutions $20,000 Southeast Woodland Services $20,000 Tree Care Industry Assn $0 Natl Pub Employer Labor Relations Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Small Business,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2885 Legal Workforce Act H.R.3094 Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act S.1843 Representation Fairness Restoration Act H.R.2587 Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act S.J.RES.36 A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the National Labor Relations Board relating to representation election procedures. H.R.709 Urban Revitalization and Livable Communities Act H.R.1519 Paycheck Fairness Act H.J.RES.103 Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the National Labor Relations Board relating to representation election procedures. H.R.527 Regulatory Flexibility Improvements Act of 2011 H.R.3010 Regulatory Accountability Act of 2011