Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of UC Group
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount UC Group $10,029,553
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1174 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2607 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2007 H.R.2046 Internet Gambling Regulation and Enforcement Act of 2007 H.R.2366 Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection, and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2011 H.R.2267 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2268 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.2266 Reasonable Prudence in Regulation Act H.R.5767 H.R.5523 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2008 H.R.5599 Wire Clarification Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "UC Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for UC Group
- Toggle 2 EBSA The Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008 2009
- Toggle 1 TREAS Prohibition on Funding of Unlawful Internet Gambling 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Initiate a Rulemaking Procedure to Adjust the Text of a Smokeless Tobacco ("ST") Product Warning Label Statement 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Request for Information for Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Mandatory Status of Nutrition and Nutrient Content Revision 1990
- Toggle 1 EPA Renewal of Case-By-Case Extension of the Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) Effective Date for Hazardous Wastes Generated by FMC/Astaris Idaho LLC; Notice of Final Decision 2001
- Toggle 1 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010