Campaign Finance$9,578,279 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ubs Ag
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount UBS Americas $4,015,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.940 United States Covered Bond Act of 2011 S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development H.R.402 National Infrastructure Development Bank Act of 2011 H.R.2847 American Specialty Agriculture Act H.R.2586 Swap Execution Facility Clarification Act H.R.3221 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2008 H.R.4173 Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act S.936 American Infrastructure Investment Fund Act of 2011 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 185 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ubs Ag" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ubs Ag
- Toggle 1 EBSA Prohibited Transaction Exemption for Provision of Investment Advice to Individual Retirement and Similar Plans 2006
- Toggle 1 EBSA Hearing on Computer Model Investment Advice Programs For IRAs 2007
- Toggle 1 IRS Basis Reporting by Securities Brokers and Basis Determination for Debt Instruments and Options 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ubs Ag
- Toggle 6 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 4 FAA Luis Munoz Marin International Airport -Preliminary Application for the Airport Privatization Pilot Program 2009
- Toggle 4 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 4 EPA OK011 Oklahoma Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility, and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations (OK-34) 2010
- Toggle 3 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 HUD FR-4679-N-11 Changes in Certain Multifamily Mortgage Insurance Premiums 2006
- Toggle 2 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2009-14 UBS AG (UBS), and Its Affiliates UBS Financial Services Inc. (UBS Financial), and UBS Financial Services Inc. of Puerto Rico (PR Financial) Application No. D-11477, 1478 and 11479 2009