UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
Campaign Finance$2,666 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2010-12 Involving Chrysler LLC (Application No. L-11566) 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Listing Standards for Compensation Committees 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Executive Compensation: Title IX Provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2010
- Toggle 1 EBSA Final Exemption PTE 2010-30 Exemption Involving General Motors Corporation, Application No. L-11568 2009
- Toggle 1 IRS Health Insurance Providers Fee 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- Toggle 5 EBSA PTE 2010-08, Involving Ford Motor Company Application No. L-11575 2009
- Toggle 4 EBSA PTE 2010-12 Involving Chrysler LLC (Application No. L-11566) 2009
- Toggle 2 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Listing Standards for Compensation Committees 2011
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2011-11 H–E–B Brand Savings and Retirement Plan (the Plan) and H.E. Butt Grocery Company (the Company) (Together, the Applicants) [Application No. D–11642] 2011
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2011-12 The International Union of Painters and Allied Trades Finishing Trades Institute (the Plan or the Applicant) [Application No. L–11625] 2011
- Toggle 2 SEC Comments on Pay Ratio Disclosure 2013
- Toggle 2 EBSA PTE 2011-20 William W. Etherington IRA (the IRA) [Application No. D–11632] 2011
- Toggle 2 NSF Recently Posted NSF Rules and Notices. 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Contract Year 2015 Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs (CMS-4159-P) 2014
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Concept Release on the U.S. Proxy System 2006