TXU Electric Delivery
Campaign Finance$286,757 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of TXU Electric Delivery
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount TXU Electric Delivery $2,883,124
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.6 Energy Policy Act of 2005 S.10 Energy Policy Act of 2005 S.131 Clear Skies Act of 2005 H.R.5252 Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006 S.150 Clean Power Act of 2005 S.387 Climate Change Technology Tax Incentives Act of 2005 S.2686 Communications, Consumer's Choice, and Broadband Deployment Act of 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "TXU Electric Delivery" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for TXU Electric Delivery
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for TXU Electric Delivery
- Toggle 25 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 4 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention; Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan Requirements - Amendments 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA TX013 Texas: Locally Enforced Idling Prohibition Rule 2005
- Toggle 2 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention; Non-Transportation Related Onshore Facilities; Proposed Rule 2005
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM 2006