Turner Pollard Strategies
Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Turner Pollard Strategies
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount General Dynamics $1,103,000 Seafarers International Union $1,020,000 American Shipping Group $650,000 Barrack, Rodos & Bacine $260,000 SSA Marine $130,000 Service Employees International Union $112,000 Cellcast Technologies $82,000 Aker Philadelphia Shipyard $60,000 Exxon Mobil $50,000 Cygnus Towers $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Veterans Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1533 Short Sea Shipping Act of 2011 H.R.3173 To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to reform the process for the enrollment, activation, issuance, and renewal of a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) to require, in total, not more than one in-person visit to a designated en H.R.23 Belated Thank You to the Merchant Mariners of World War II Act of 2007 H.R.1684 Maritime Alien Smuggling Law Enforcement Act H.R.2701 Transportation Energy Security and Climate Change Mitigation Act of 2007 H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act H.R.3074 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.961 Belated Thank You to the Merchant Mariners of World War II Act of 2007 S.1789 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1892 Vessel Conveyance Act