Turlock Irrigation District
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Turlock Irrigation District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2842 Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.2151 SECURE IT H.R.2827 To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to clarify provisions relating to the regulation of municipal advisors, and for other purposes. H.R.3527 Protecting Main Street End-Users From Excessive Regulation H.R.5892 Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012 H.R.795 Small-Scale Hydropower Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.1610 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 48 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Turlock Irrigation District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Turlock Irrigation District
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA SJV APCD Rule 4103 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Study Dispute Resolution Technical Conference, Don Pedro Hydroelectric Project 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Dispute Resolution Process: Don Pedro Hydroelectric Project, Turlock Irrigation District and the Modesto Irrigation District 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012