Turlock Irrigation District
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Turlock Irrigation District
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2842 Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.2151 SECURE IT H.R.2827 To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to clarify provisions relating to the regulation of municipal advisors, and for other purposes. H.R.3527 Protecting Main Street End-Users From Excessive Regulation H.R.5892 Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012 H.R.795 Small-Scale Hydropower Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.1610 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Turlock Irrigation District" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Turlock Irrigation District
- Toggle 1 FERC Revisions to Electric Quarterly Report Filing Process 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Electricity Market Transparency Provisions of Section 220 of the Federal Power Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Study Dispute Resolution Technical Conference, Don Pedro Hydroelectric Project 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: ORPC Maine, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Dispute Resolution Process: Don Pedro Hydroelectric Project, Turlock Irrigation District and the Modesto Irrigation District 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Designation of Certain Commission Personnel as Non-Decisional: Constellation Energy Commodities Group, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Policy on Interpretation of the Phrase "Significant Portion of Its Range" 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Intents to File License Applications, Filings of Pre-Application Documents, etc.: Free Flow Power Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Intents to File License Applications, Filings of Pre-Application Documents, etc.: Turlock and Modesto Irrigation Districts 2011