Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana
Campaign Finance$317,732 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.676 A bill to amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.1234 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes. H.R.1291 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes, and for other purposes. H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1696 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1710 Department of Health and Human Services Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5415–N–08 Funding Availabilities: Fiscal Year 2010 Indian Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages 2010
- Toggle 2 Ocean Dumping; Atchafalaya-West Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site Designation 2013
- Toggle 1 Shared Responsibility Payment for Not Maintaining Minimum Essential Coverage 2013
- Toggle 1 Staff Attendances 2013
- Toggle 1 Proposed Restricted Service Lists for Programmatic Agreements: FFP Missouri 2, LLC, Arkabutla Lake Hydroelectric Project No. 13704 2013
- Toggle 1 NIGC Tribal Gaming Ordinances 2008
- Toggle 1 NRC Application for Renewal of Facility Operating License 2011
- Toggle 1 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Exchange Functions: Standards for Navigators and Non-Navigator Assistance Personnel CMS-9955-P 2013
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5300–FA–04 Funding Awards: FY 2009 Rural Housing and Economic Development Program 2011