Triton Systems LLC is a manufacturer of automated teller machines (ATMs). Triton ATMs are built in Long Beach, Mississippi. Triton has been in business since 1979, and has nearly 200,000 installations in over 24 countries.
Campaign Finance$12,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Triton Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Triton Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Triton Systems
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Triton Systems
- Toggle 3 EPA 1,2-Ethanediamine, N1-(2-aminoethyl)-, polymer with 2,4-diisocyanato-1-methylbenzene; Tolerance Exemption 2012
- Toggle 3 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Filing- Acibenzolar S-methyl in on Citrus and Pome Fruits 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sodium Chlorite - Registration of New Use 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Trifloxystrobin New Use on Artichokes, Notice of Receipt & Notice of Filing 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Petition to establish an import tolerance for spiromesifen on tea. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA EPTC (S-ethyl dipropylthiocarbamate) – Pesticide Petition (PP# 1E7951) and Registration Requests for use on Watermelon, Citrus Fruit Group 10-10, and Sunflower Subgroup 20B 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Fludioxonil – Pesticide Petition (PP# 1E7870) for use on Leafy Vegetables except Brassica, subgroup 4B, Leafy Petioles 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Chlorantraniliprole: Proposed New Use on Soybean and the Oilseed Crop Group 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Petition #1E7938; Trans-1,3,3,3-tetrafluoroprop-1-ene (CAS 29118-24-9) for an exemption from the requirement of a tolerance under 40 CFR 180.910, 180.930, and 180.940 2012