Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Transportation Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Transportation Institute $520,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.104 RAMP Act
RegulationsMentioned in 71 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Transportation Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Transportation Institute
- Toggle 3 RITA Notice of Funding Availablity 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Alaska Outer Continental Shelf Chukchi Sea Planning Area Oil and Gas Lease Sale 193 2011
- Toggle 1 MARAD Cargo Preference Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA National Standards for Traffic Control Devices; the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways; Notice and Request for Comment 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Transportation Institute
- Toggle 6 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 5 MARAD Cargo Preference Public Meeting 2011
- Toggle 4 RITA Notice of Funding Availablity 2012
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Discharge Removal Equipment for Vessels Carrying Oil 2011
- Toggle 3 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Electronic Stability Control Systems for Heavy Vehicles 2012
- Toggle 3 FMCSA Quarterly Reporting Requirements 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA TX140 Texas Beaumont-Port Arthur Attainment Area On-Road Mobile Source Emissions Inventory and Motor Vehicle Emissions Budget Update State Implementation Plan Revision. 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Transportation Institute" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee