Campaign Finance$323,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Transamerica
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Transamerica $4,730,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.466 Restoration of Legal Rights for Claimants under Holocaust-Era Insurance Policies Act of 2011 H.R.654 Do Not Track Me Online Act H.R.890 Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.1528 Consumer Privacy Protection Act of 2011 H.R.1610 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011 S.799 Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act of 2011 H.R.2577 SAFE Data Act S.1151 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2011 S.1152 Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2011 S.1207 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Transamerica" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Transamerica
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Transamerica
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
- Toggle 2 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on How to Modernize and Improve the System of Insurance Regulation in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Longevity Annuity Contracts 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Northeast Freightways, Inc. - Field Administrator's Consent to Respondent's Request for Formal Hearing 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Integrated Mortgage Disclosures under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) and the Truth In Lending Act (Regulation Z) 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Applications for Deregistration 2011