Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Trade Partnership
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Coalition for GSP $195,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 55 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Trade Partnership" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Trade Partnership
- Toggle 14 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 10 DHS Department of Homeland Security/United States CBP Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism program ("C-TPAT") System of Records” 2012
- Toggle 8 USTR Trade Policy Staff Committee; Public comments on the Caribbean Basin Economic Recovery Act and the Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act: Report to Congress 2011
- Toggle 6 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 5 ITA Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation Activities that Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Regulatory Divergences in North America that Disrupt U.S. Exports 2011
- Toggle 5 FDA Section 307. Accreditation of Third-Party Auditors 2011
- Toggle 4 USTR US-EU Regulatory Compatability 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Section 302. Voluntary Qualified Importer Program 2011
- Toggle 3 DHS Reducing Regulatory Burden; Retrospective Review under Executive Order 13563 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Notice: Facility Security Officer Training Requirements - Request for Comments 2012