Campaign Finance$3,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tpg
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
RegulationsMentioned in 35 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tpg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tpg
- Toggle 2 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 2 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Four Central Texas Salamanders 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; SPF Labeling and Testing Requirements and Drug Facts Labeling for Over-the-Counter Sunscreen Drug Products 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Grantings of Requests for Early Terminations of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Oregon Authorization of State Hazardous Waste Management Program, Revision Authorization Application, Authorization Effective September 10, 2002 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Requests for Early Termination of Waiting Period under Premerger Notification Rules 2011