Toyota Motor Manufacturing
Campaign Finance$6,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Toyota Motor Manufacturing
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Toyota Motor Manufacturing $49,827,311
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5381 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 S.3302 Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 2010 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.698 Industrial Bank Holding Company Act of 2007 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.800 Employee Free Choice Act of 2007 H.R.1020 Arbitration Fairness Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 100 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Toyota Motor Manufacturing" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Toyota Motor Manufacturing, North America, Inc. - Exemption - Hazardous Materials 2001
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Automotive Occupant Restraints Council - Exemption - Transportation in Commerce of Air Bag Modules or Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners 1999
- Toggle 1 DOT Time Zone Boundaries in the State of Indiana 2005
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Comair, Inc. 2003
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Toggle 36 PHMSA Toyota Motor Manufacturing, North America, Inc. - Exemption - Hazardous Materials 2001
- Toggle 36 NHTSA New Car Assessment Program Frontal Impact Testing (NCAP) 1999
- Toggle 29 DOT Time Zone Boundaries in the State of Indiana 2005
- Toggle 25 NHTSA Model Year 2011 Test Reports 2010
- Toggle 20 NHTSA Side Airbag Letter and Responses 1999
- Toggle 16 NHTSA Model Year 2013 Test Reports 2012
- Toggle 16 DOT Standard Time Zone Boundary in Southwest Indiana 2007
- Toggle 15 NHTSA New Car Assessment Program Side Impact Testing (Side Impact NCAP) 1998
- Toggle 14 EEOC ADA Amendments Act NPRM 2009
- Toggle 12 NHTSA U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Request for Comments 2001