Townsend Public Affairs
Campaign Finance$35,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Townsend Public Affairs
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount City of Irvine, CA $156,250 City of Hayward, CA $114,000 City of Oakland, CA $114,000 Discovery Science Center $113,000 City of Emeryville, CA $110,001 City of Buena Park, CA $98,173 Rancho Santiago Community College $81,000 Coast Community College District $68,775 City of Tulare, CA $62,880 City of San Pablo, CA $60,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Homeland Security,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Clean Air & Water
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1002 Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 S.543 Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.2599 PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011 H.R.607 Broadband for First Responders Act of 2011 H.R.3640 To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to acquire not more than 18 acres of land and interests in land in Mariposa, California, and for other purposes. S.876 Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation Act H.R.1084 Fracturing Responsibility and Awareness of Chemicals Act of 2011 H.R.1611 Clean Energy Business Zone Act of 2011 H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.2389 Environmental Review Cooperation Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Sept. 29, 2014 City of West Hollywood, CA Conduct Funding research View registration Aug. 18, 2014 City of Duarte Public Funding View registration