Tosi Maritime Consultants
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Tosi Maritime Consultants
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Coalition to Support PL 480 $75,000 Sealift Inc $18,000 United Maritime Group $18,000 America Cargo Transport Corp $18,000 Liberty Maritime $18,000 Maersk Inc $18,000 Global Container Lines $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2997 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3081 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1406 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1434 Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2346 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009 H.J.RES.38 S.384 Global Food Security Act of 2009 S.1054 Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009