Tohono O'Odham Nation
Campaign Finance$153,030 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tohono O'Odham Nation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2938 Gila Bend Indian Reservation Lands Replacement Clarification Act H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1424 Off-Reservation Land Acquisition Guidance Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tohono O'Odham Nation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Tohono O'Odham Nation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tohono O'Odham Nation
- Toggle 11 FWS Designtion of Critical Habitat for Jaguar 2012
- Toggle 6 FWS Lemmon Fleabane, Acuna Cactus and Fickeisen Plains Cactus 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA ASARCO Mission Mine Complex - Title V Permit Renewal (TO-ROP 10-02) 2011
- Toggle 2 BIA 25 CFR 162 - Leases & Permits 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 2 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; Determination of Attainment for the Amador and Calaveras Counties (Central Mountain), Chico, Kern County (Eastern Kern), Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties (Southern Mountain), Nevada County (Western Part), and Sutter County (Sutter Buttes) 8-Hour Ozone Nonattainment Areas 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5650–N–02 Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act of 1996: Request for Nominations for Negotiated Rulemaking Committee Membership 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Policy To Encourage Trial Disclosure Programs; Information Collection 2012
Federal Spending3 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Tohono O'Odham Nation||2011||Indian Health Service||SPECIAL DIABETES PROGRAM FOR INDIANS||$1,929,827|
|Tohono O'Odham Nation||2012||Indian Health Service||SPECIAL DIABETES PROGRAM FOR INDIANS||$1,929,827|
|Tohono Oodham Nation||2011||Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services Administration||TRIBAL YOUTH SUICIDE PREVENTION GRANT INITIATIVE||$1,440,000|