Tire Industry Assn
Campaign Finance$9,850 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tire Industry Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Tire Industry Assn $560,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.14 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5141 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.8 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 55 dockets; Submitted to 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tire Industry Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Tire Industry Assn
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Public Meeting for the Tire Fuel Efficiency 2010
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems; Controls and Displays 2005
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Tire Fuel Efficiency Consumer Information Program Quantitative ICR 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Tires Rolling Resistance 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Surface Transportation Reauthorization 2002
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Confidential Business Information 2002
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems; Controls and Displays 2004
- Toggle 1 Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses 2013
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Tire Registration and Recordkeeping 2008
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Motor Vehicle Safety: Disposition of Recalled Tires 2001
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tire Industry Assn
- Toggle 10 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Surface Transportation Reauthorization 2002
- Toggle 7 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 6 EPA Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Section 21 Petition, The Ecology Center of Ann Arbor, MI, Petitioner 2005
- Toggle 5 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Heavy Truck Tires 2002
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Reports, Forms, and Record Keeping Requirements 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Notice of Public Meeting for the Tire Fuel Efficiency 2010
- Toggle 5 NHTSA Tire Registration and Recordkeeping 2008
- Toggle 4 USTR Section 421 Dispute: China Tires 2009
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems; Controls and Displays 2005