Tiffany & Co
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) is an American jewellery and silverware company. As part of its branding, the company is strongly associated with its Tiffany Blue , which is a registered trademark.
Campaign Finance$405,344 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Tiffany & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Apparel, Clothing, & Textiles,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.968 PIPA H.R.699 Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009 S.796 Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009 H.R.2662 S.1777 Good Samaritan Cleanup of Abandoned Hardrock Mines Act of 2009 H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act H.R.5404 Good Samaritan Clean Watershed Act S.1848 Cleanup of Inactive and Abandoned Mines Act S.2453 A bill to suspend temporarily the duty on necklaces or bracelets, other than necklaces or bracelets containing jadeites or rubies, valued $10 each or higher. S.2760
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Tiffany & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Tiffany & Co
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Tiffany & Co
- Toggle 15 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 2 DOS National Security Information Regulations Unknown
- Toggle 2 Oil and Gas; Hydraulic Fracturing on Federal and Indian Lands 2013
- Toggle 1 DOS 2008-Office of the Chief of Protocol; Gifts to Federal Employees From Foreign Government Sources Reported to Employing Agencies in Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 1 U.S. Navy Training and Testing Activities in the Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Study Area 2013
- Toggle 1 An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska (Revised External Review Draft) 2013
- Toggle 1 SEC Conflict Minerals 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Guides for the Jewelry, Precious Metals, and Pewter Industries 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NASDAQ OMX PHLX, Inc. 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Amex LLC 2010