Thorn Run Partners
Campaign Finance$99,930 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Thorn Run Partners
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Millennium/Takeda Oncology Co $630,000 Kentucky Community/Technical College $560,000 NISH $540,000 Lundbeck Inc $500,000 Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance $450,000 Roche Diagnostics $360,000 International Packaged Ice Assn $340,000 Bridgepoint Education $330,000 Continuing Medical Education Coalition $300,000 Medical Device Manufacturers Assn $280,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3086 Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act of 2011 S.1560 Nursing Home Resident Pain Relief Act of 2011 H.R.2117 Protecting Academic Freedom in Higher Education Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4215 Medicare Pharmacy Transparency and Fair Auditing Act H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 2 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Thorn Run Partners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Thorn Run Partners
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Thorn Run Partners
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Blueprint for Prescriber Education for Long-Acting/Extended-Release Opioid Class-Wide Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy; Availability; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Request That the FDA Promulgate a Regulation Establishing a new Standard of Identity for Packaged ice, and Make Conforming Amendments to Existing Regulations and the Food Code 2010