Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Thomson West
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Media Information & Publishing
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Thomson West" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Thomson West
- Toggle 2 NRC Revision of Fee Schedules; Fee Recovery for FY 2011 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Limited Approval and limited Dis-approval of Arizona Revised Statues, Section 49-457.05 (Only A, B, C, D and I) submitted on May 25, 2012. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Regulatory Approach for Commercial Orbital Human Spaceflight 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants: Impact Analyses of Critical Habitat 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 USCIS Request for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, Form I-821D 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NAA (1-naphthaleneacetic acid) – Pesticide Petition (PP# 2E7991) and Registration Requests for use avocado, mango, mamey sapote, rambutan, and the pome fruit group 11-10 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plan; Arizona; Motor Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Program for the Phoenix Metropolitan Area 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Revision of Fee Schedules; Fee Recovery for FY 2013 2012