Thompson Hine LLP
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Thompson Hine LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Texas Biomedical Research Institute $200,000 New Iberia Research Center $130,000 Geo Specialty Chemicals $80,000 National Industrial Transp League $50,000 Willkie, Farr & Gallagher $40,000 Luxottica Retail North America $30,000 Diageo North America $20,000 Fertilizer Institute $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Thompson Hine LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Thompson Hine LLP
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Thompson Hine LLP
- Toggle 1 STB Trackage Rights Exemptions: Maine Northern Railway Co., and Montreal, Maine and Atlantic Railway, Ltd. 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Air Traffic Procedures Advisory Committee 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Trackage Rights Exemption: Eastern Maine Railway Co.; Woodland Rail, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Union Pacific Railroad Co. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Information Collection Activities - Information Collection Notice 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Highland Associates, Inc. and Financial Investors Trust; Notice of Application 2012
- Toggle 1 FRA Positive Train Control Systems Amendments 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC In the Matter of Mr. Brandon D. Neff - Order Prohibiting Involvement in NRC-Licensed Activities 2012
- Toggle 1 ITA Antidumping Methodologies in Proceedings Involving Non-Market Economies: Valuing the Factor of Production: Labor; Request for Comment 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Thompson Hine LLP" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Office of the United States Trade Representative 1 person on 1 committee