Thomas Walters & Assoc
Campaign Finance$5,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Thomas Walters & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Riverside County, CA $420,000 Ventura County $410,000 Santa Barbara County $170,000 Sweetwater Authority $125,000 Santa Barbara County Assn of Governments $122,000 Monterey Salinas Transit $109,000 Calleguas Municipal Water District $54,000 Western Riverside Council of Governments $7,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2599 PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act S.89 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 H.R.410 To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for compensation to States incarcerating undocumented aliens charged with a felony or two or more misdemeanors. S.638 SCAAP Reimbursement Protection Act of 2011 S.639 SCAAP Reauthorization Act H.R.1132 Critical Infrastructure Earthquake Preparedness Act of 2011 H.R.1416 Crime Victim Restitution and Court Fee Intercept Act H.R.2564 Elder Abuse Victims Act of 2011