Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by The Collective
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Cyoptics $135,000 Carv3 $0 Enzinc Inc $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Science & Technology,
RegulationsMentioned in 634 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "The Collective" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for The Collective
- Toggle 30 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 28 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 21 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 13 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 12 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 12 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 11 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 11 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 10 ED Request for Information on Strategies for Improving Outcomes for Disconnected Youth 2012
- Toggle 10 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Ozone and Other Photochemical Oxidants 2011