Textile Rental Services Assn of America
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Textile Rental Services Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Textile Rental Services Assn of America $420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.2067 Protecting America's Workers Act S.1580 Protecting America's Workers Act
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Textile Rental Services Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Textile Rental Services Assn of America
- Toggle 3 EPA Nonylphenol and Nonylphenol Ethoxylates Action Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Guidelines Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants Under the Clean Water Act; Analysis and Sampling Procedures 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Public Meeting on the Revisions to the Definition of Solid Waste Final Rule 2009