Texas State University
Campaign Finance$44,890 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Texas State University
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1572 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.826 Military Active Shooter Training Act of 2011 H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.981 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Texas State University" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Texas State University
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Texas State University
- Toggle 11 FWS Four Central Texas Salamanders 2012
- Toggle 4 PHMSA Longhorn Pipeline Reversal - Environmental Assessment 2012
- Toggle 3 FWS Comal Springs dryopid beetle, Comal Springs riffle beetle, and Peck's cave amphipod 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Spot-tailed Earless Lizard 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Chupadera Springsnail (Pyrgulopsis chupaderae) - Endangered Status; Designation of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Six West Texas Aquatic Invertebrate Species 2012
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Magnet Sets 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
Advisory Committees15 people on 11 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Texas State University" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle National Science Foundation 13 people on 9 committees
- Toggle Department of Justice 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Endowment for the Arts 1 person on 1 committee