Texas Office of State-Federal Realtions
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Texas Office of State-Federal Realtions
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4761 Domestic Energy Production through Offshore Exploration and Equitable Treatment of State Holdings Act of 2006 H.R.5009 Ryan White CARE Act Amendments of 2006 H.R.5384 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5441 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2007 H.R.5576 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.2339 Ryan White CARE Act Amendments of 2006 S.CON.RES.21 (Unknown) H.R.2 Small Business and Work Opportunity Act of 2007 H.R.1495 Water Resources Development Act of 2007 H.R.3058 Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Texas Office of State-Federal Realtions" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Texas Office of State-Federal Realtions
- Toggle 1 EPA Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on the Clean Water Act Regulatory Definition of "Waters of the United States" with the Joint Memorandum providing guidance. 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Public Comments for the Science Advisory Board Review of EPA’s Water Body Connectivity Report 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft EPA/Army Guidance Regarding CWA Jurisdiction after Rapanos 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 FHWA National Corridor Planning and Development Program (NDCP) - Implementation of TEA-21 1998
- Toggle 1 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Modification of the Hazardous Waste Program; Hazardous Waste Lamps; Final Rule 1999