Texas Electric Cooperatives
Campaign Finance$18,750 Given
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Texas Electric Cooperatives" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Texas Electric Cooperatives
- Toggle 1 FWS Lesser Prairie-Chicken, Proposed Threatened Status 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Electricity Market Transparency Provisions of Section 220 of the Federal Power Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA TX118 Texas Revisions to the New Source Review (NSR) State Implementation Plan (SIP); Antibacksliding of Major NSR SIP Requirements for the One-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS); Major Nonattainment NSR (NNSR) SIP Requirements for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone NAAQS; and Major NSR Reform Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011