Texas Children's Hospital
Campaign Finance$67,187 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Texas Children's Hospital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.758 Pediatric Research Consortia Establishment Act H.R.2109 Childhood Cancer Survivorship Research and Quality of Life Act of 2009 S.353 Pediatric Research Consortia Establishment Act S.3686 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3697 Creating Hope Act of 2010 H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.5647 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007 S.1696 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets; Submitted to 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Texas Children's Hospital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Texas Children's Hospital
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 CPSC Safety Standard for Magnet Sets 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed Rules Governing Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS Taxable Medical Devices 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Texas Children's Hospital
- Toggle 5 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA TX024 Texas: Revisions to Attainment Demonstration for Houston/ Galveston/ Brazoria (HGB) One-hour Ozone Nonattainment Area Adopting Strategy Based on NOx and Point Source Highly-Reactive VOC Emission Reductions. 2005
- Toggle 2 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 2 FMCSA SSC - In the Matter of Barrett Wayne Broussard - Field Administrator’s Notice of Objection to Respondent’s Request for Hearing 2008
- Toggle 2 DOT 2005 U.S.-Argentina Combination Frequency Proceeding 2005
- Toggle 2 FDA Required Warnings for Cigarette Packages & Advertisements 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants From the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry 2002
- Toggle 2 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Conditions of Participation: Requirements for Approval and Reapproval of Transplant Centers to Perform Organ Transplants 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA NOISE 2006
Advisory Committees5 people on 4 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Texas Children's Hospital" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 5 people on 4 committees